We're looking for a Fashion Design + Production Paid Intern!
Duration: 3 months with potential for part time
We are looking to add an enthusiastic intern to our small team! Selva Negra is a contemporary fashion label using ethical practices and sustainable textiles based in Los Angeles. Our main office/store location is located in Eagle Rock, but our main production is based in downtown LA + Vernon. We need a reliable and hard working individual to help us out with design and production! This position has the opportunity for long-term employment.
Your main tasks will include but not limited to:
- Assisting in picking up fabric/trims/sewing/cutting from DTLA and Vernon
- On-set photo styling assistant
- Assist production coordinator with tasks
- Work with factories and production vendors to communicate production properly
- In-store Sales Associate on weekends
- Must have a car and live near or around DTLA/NELA
- Must be available to work 2-3 days/week (including weekends)
- Must have 1 year experience working in fashion
- Must understand basic textile terms
- Proficient in G Suite/Adobe Illustrator/Adobe Photoshop
- Spanish-speaking is a plus